Saturday, July 10, 2010

Well Played

Last night I went out.  I don't do that very often, and for good reason.  My old lady body just isn't used to being up all that late anymore.  I didn't get home until 3:00 a.m. and had to be up by 8:00.  It's 7:00 right now and I've been awake for over an hour.  Maybe I need to condition myself better for this kind of activity?  I had a really, really great time... I drank too much and laughed too loud.  It was definitely a successful evening.  Right now I feel fine, but I can only guess how I'm going to feel later today.  I'm thinking that roadkill probably would be a good way to describe how I'll be feeling around, say, 5:00 p.m.  I won't be hung over, but I will feel like I was run over by a bulldozer.

It was totally worth it.

Incidentally, if anyone has any tips for overcoming my impending doom, please comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment