If I know you, then I know when you're looking at my page. Granted, I have more than one friend in most places, so it's not as easy to narrow down: If you're in Palm Bay, FL, then you'll remain somewhat anonymous, as I have many friends there. However if you live in, say, Canton, GA (Hello there!!), then I know who you are! Believe me, you can glean a lot of information about me from my posts, but I always keep them somewhat cryptic to protect the guilty parties. I never name names, unless they've been changed. In fact, you don't even know my name unless you know me personally. If I'm interested in finding out something about someone, you can damn sure bet that I will FB stalk, Google and use any other electronic means necessary to gain information about them. This interweb business is, after all, a two way street.
Those of you who look at my blog every single day... Know that I'm never going to post every day. You won't miss much by missing a day or two. My life, sadly, just isn't that exciting. But in the interest of those who do, I've created a list of random facts to bring you up to speed on Noelle Lately. Here we go:
- I listen to Lady Antebellum, Alkaline Trio, Matt Nathanson and Miley fuckin' Cyrus cranked up in the car with the windows rolled down, singing along at the top of my lungs. It's good stress relief.
- I'm working out religiously, and definitely starting to see results.
- I still have no idea what the hell I'm doing, but that's just how I roll.
- I have a crush on Craig Ferguson from The Late Late Show.
- Never in my life have I cared less what people think of me, unless they're my family and friends.
- I do NOT miss the life I had in Tampa.
- I'm more confident now than I've ever been, and I have no one but myself to thank for it.
- I'm cooking less, but better, than I have in the past.
- I'm proud of the fact that I'm quirky.
- I spend enough time on Facebook that I should work for them.
- My best friend is still the same person as when I was 16.
- I've raised my standards in the dating game quite a bit. Those who may have passed muster in the past no longer would make the cut.
- I still don't understand Conservative Republicans, and probably never will... Although I count a couple of my closest friends in the world among them.
- Semisonic said it best when they said, "I'm feeling strangely fine."
So that's it for now. I suggest to those of you who look everyday at this thing, get a life. I know I have.