Sunday, June 27, 2010

Give Me A Break, Let Me Make My Own Pattern

This girl is forging new waters, dear reader.  Let's just say that it's been a long time since I've been this happy.  Things in my life has drastically changed in the past few months and I'm so happy with the way things are going now.  I still have plenty of trials and tribulations to survive, don't get me wrong.  The really amazing part is that I'm not just surviving, I'm living.  Every day is something new, and that's exciting.  I've been spending a lot of time outside, enjoying Florida living (although it's hella hot).  I've been exercising on a regular basis, which is not only good physically (I've lost over 15 lbs.) but also mentally.  I have a clear goal that I'm working toward, which is something I haven't had in a very long time.

I had coffee with someone very cool today.  That's a big first for me (in a long ass time anyway).  He's cute and sweet and we'll see what happens.  Who knows?  I'm just so happy to be back to being the cool ass chick I used to be.  It's been a long time coming.  And who wouldn't dig me?  I'm pretty fucking awesome.  ;-)

I'm in a good place.  I needed to get back to making my own way and choosing my own destiny.  Thank goodness for do-overs!

Thanks to O.A.R. for today's blog title (Shattered).

No comments:

Post a Comment