Saturday, April 17, 2010

Falling Together

Since my last post, so much has happened.  I'm sure you'll excuse my absence.  Z broke up with me.  I moved back to Melbourne.  I've been a busy little bee.  My first reaction was numbness.  For days, I didn't cry or even feel anything.  I think I may have gotten teary eyed a couple times since then, but that's about it.  My mother has remarked at how composed I've been throughout what could certainly be categorized as an upheaval in my life.

I'm not sure what it is, but I just don't feel that bad.  I have no animosity or hatred, no heartache or sick stomach.  I'm thankful to have a mother who would take me in until I can find a job and get back on my feet.  I'm thankful for the friends who've been beyond supportive and encouraging.  Though my path took a hard left turn, I feel like I'm on the correct one.  Each day is a step in a new direction... One that I like very much.  :)  I have no regrets about anything, per my usual MO. 

But according to him
I'm beautiful,
incredible,
he can't get me out of his head.
According to him
I'm funny,
irresistible,
everything he ever wanted.
Everything is opposite,
I don't feel like stopping it,
so baby tell me what I got to lose.


-Orianthi

No comments:

Post a Comment