Friday, January 1, 2010

Random is Good... Sometimes.

I don't ordinarily post random shit on here that tickles me, but tonight I'm sitting at the new computer I got for Christmas, surfing the interwebs and I decided that tonight is the night.  After having been relegated to using nothing more than my cell phone for internet crawling for the past month, I feel like a super speed demon with Windows 7 and Firefox 3.5 blazing away on this bad boy.  So as I pass some time catching up on things I've missed in the last few months of having either a Jurassic-era slow computer or no computer at all, I decided it was time to post some random internet flora and fauna that makes this girl giggle with glee.  Yes, I went for alliteration there.  Suck it.

Photobucket

This one makes me laugh because my boyfriend, Mr. Z, works at the establishment that posts these very bulletin boards with photos of employees.  The fact that November is a ham just makes me laugh.

Photobucket

Little known fact:  Mr. Z and I met on eHarmony.  Apparently his answer differed from this one, thank goodness.

Photobucket

I almost peed myself when I saw this because, frankly, that's how I feel sometimes.

Photobucket

Does this need a fucking explanation?  It's just funny.  LMAO.

Photobucket

Sadly, I may have dated this guy at one time.

Photobucket

If I ever went deaf, I would be SO pissed off.  Like caps-lock typing PISSED OFF.

Photobucket

I like ironic Jesus-Is-Watching stuff... And this one takes the cake.

Photobucket

Really?  Fuck you, DOT.

Photobucket

My personal favorite, as I've taken flight lessons.  Apparently this student was just shy of "learning to fly here".  For shame.

So that does it for now, kids.  I had a good random giggle.  After being in a foul mood for the past couple days, I certainly needed it.  Hope you enjoyed it as well!

Oh and PS- Here's a picture of my old computer monitor meeting its demise. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment