As usual I'll most likely be ranting on here about something or another that no one but me cares about. Hey, it's your precious time you're wasting reading what I write. I thought, to get things started on the right foot, I'd leave you with a list of things that I've learned since rounding the corner toward the big 3-0.
- Nothing is worth holding a grudge over. Grudges are a huge waste of energy.
- No matter how much they pinch or give you blisters, if the shoes are cute enough, it's worth the pain.
- The love of an animal can soothe your soul in the way no human ever could.
- Sex appeal is highly overrated.
- Generosity and kindness are extremely scarce in this world.
- Having your own opinion doesn't necessarily mean you must voice it.